NCDOI HurriClaims Center
LISTEN: WPTF Interviews Commissioner Goodwin
AFTER HURRICANE MATTHEW, WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Insurance Commissioner Wayne Goodwin wants all North Carolinians to be insurance smart as we recover from the effects of Hurricane Matthew. Visit www.NCHurriClaims.com if you've suffered storm damage or call the Department of Insurance at 855-408-1212 to speak to one of our consumer services specialists.
Commissioner Goodwin has activated the Disaster Mediation Program to help homeowners resolve disputed homeowners insurance claims for residential property damage resulting from Hurricane Matthew. Commissioner's Order.
Disaster Relief Centers:
Open 9:00am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday. Open Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm.CLOSED SUNDAYS
- Columbus County Disaster Relief Center: Employment Security Commission, 913 Jefferson St., Whiteville. 225-317-4270
- Cumberland County Disaster Relief Center: Department of Social Services, 1225 Ramsey St., Fayetteville, 28301. 202-805-7263
- Edgecombe County Disaster Relief Center: Riverside Plaza, 1600 W. Howard Ave., Tarboro. 401-599-5704
- Robeson County Disaster Relief Center: 2750 North Roberts Ave., Lumberton. 303-472-2412
- Questions About Insurance?
Call the N.C. Department of Insurance consumer hotline at 855-408-1212 (toll free)
- Questions About Flood Insurance?
Call the National Flood Insurance Program at 888-379-9531