BEFORE PROCEEDING, LICENSEES ARE INVITED TO VIEW A SHORT INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO THAT EXPLAINS THE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCESS.
**NOTICE TO LICENSEES**
Effective June 20, 2012 all licensees must register in the board’s new web-based license information system. This system will allow all licensees to:
- Check continuing education credit hours
- Update contact/address information for the online directory
- Upload digital pocket id card photos
- Update general liability insurance policy number and expiration date
- Update bond, net assets, or errors & omission insurance documentation
- Update convictions or disciplinary actions information
- Pay for license renewals online using credit card or e-check and print out annual pocket id cards
Initial registration to assign a valid userid requires licensees to enter the last 4 digits of their social security number (ssn), birthdate and license number.
A valid email address must be provided to allow confirmation via the website.
Licensees must also select 3 security questions and provide answers to facilitate login if they forget their passwords in the future.