NC Fire and Life Safety Education Council is composed of members from each of the three regions across NC. The purpose of the NC FLSE Council:
- To reduce through safety education the loss of life, property and injuries caused by fire or other emergency situations.
- To provide a network of educators for the exchange of ideas and resources.
- To promote educational resources among educators and to coordinate and promote educational resources of safety education for the public.
- To respond to fire and life safety educators needs throughout NC by assisting them in all phases of life safety education.
- To submit and publish articles and research data regarding fire and other safety issues.
- To conduct training and workshops to enhance professional development among fire and life safety educators.
- To serve as the Technical Advisory Committee to the NC State Fireman’s Association on all issues pertaining to fire and life safety.
Chair Dolly Hulin – email@example.com
Vice Chair Maria Bostian – firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary David Conrad – email@example.com