Please bear with us as we move to our new location in the Ablemarle Building on 325 N. Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC this week and next week. Our mailing address will still be 1202 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1202.
All phone numbers will remain the same. Please call our main number for assistance – 919-647-0000.
memos and code interpretations
NC Regulations for Manufactured Homes 2004 Edition
This version of the Code is a PDF. The formatting, pages, etc. will show up different than in the published document. However, the text and graphics are correct.
This Code became effective March 1, 2004. The Edition below includes July 2004 revisions, which became effective September 1, 2004.
Information on purchasing a current copy of the NC Modular Construction Regulations can be found here
- State of NC Regs. for Mfg. Homes, 2004 Ed. - Table of Contents
- SNCRMH - pp.5-14, Intro - Section 3.3
- SNCRMH - pp.15-25, Sections 3.4 - 3.7.9
- SNCRMH - pp.26-36, Table 3.7 - Fig. 18.104.22.168.4
- SNCRMH - pp.37-50, Section 22.214.171.124 - Fig. 126.96.36.199.1
- SNCRMH - pp.51-61, Sections 3.10 - 3.12.7
- SNCRMH - pp.62-73, Section 3.13
- SNCRMH - pp.74-85, Section 3.14 - Appx. B
- SNCRMH - pp.86-97, Appx. C - Appx. J
- SNCRMH - pp. 98-106, Appx. K
- SNCRMH - pp.107-120, Appx. L - Appx. M