Long Term Care Information
You may call the National Association of Insurance Commissioners at (816)783-8300 Option 2 to request a copy of the Long Term Care Guide.
Long Term Care Partnership Companies
During 2010, North Carolina legislators passed Session Law 2010-68, i.e., Senate Bill 1193, authorizing the establishment of the North Carolina Long-Term Care Partnership (LTCP) Program. The following companies have LTCP product(s) approved for marketing; however, all companies may not have begun marketing their LTCP. It will be necessary to contact the company directly to see if they have begun marketing and accepting applications.
- Bankers Life & Casualty - 1-800-621-3724
- Genworth Life Insurance Company - 1-800-456-7766
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company - 1-888-505-8952
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company - 1-800-896-5988
- Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company - 1-800-890-6704
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - 1-866-855-1212
- Transamerica Life Insurance Company - 1-800-227-3740
- United of Omaha Life Insurance Company - 1-800-896-5988