If you have not received approval from the EDUCATION COORDINATOR for the CODE OFFICIALS QUALIFICATION BOARD, or you are not the approved instructor for the course you are teaching, the course cannot be given for continuing education credit. To obtain approval follow the steps below.
This page contains Lesson Plans for OSFM Developed Courses for Continuing Education. The Lesson Plans are located below these instructions, and have PowerPoint presentations associated with each plan. To access the PowerPoint download page the following steps must be followed:
- Select the lesson plan which you desire to teach for continuing education.
- If you are an approved instructor skip to #3. If not, access the application to become an approved instructor.
- The process for requesting access to the OSFM Continuing Education PowerPoints associated with the lesson plans is directly related to the application process for a continuing education class. The instructor or sponsor should go to https://apps.ncdoi.net/f?p=114:1:0::::: and submit the application and the lesson plan substituted for the outline.
Option “‘B” should be selected on the application for the continuing education course.
NO APPLICATION WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT SUBMITTING THE LESSON PLAN WITH THE APPLICATION.
- If you are not an approved sponsor and wish to become one, go to https://apps.ncdoi.net/f?p=114:1:0::::: to submit a sponsor application. This must be completed prior to applying for the use of an OSFM Continuing Education power point.
- Upon approval of the course the instructor will be given the password for the download page to allow the download of the PowerPoint.
- Upon completion of the course, for all attendees to receive credit for attendance at the Continuing Education course the instructor/sponsor must:
- Upload the course evaluations and roster.
The timely and accurate submission of this material is the responsibility of the instructor and sponsor for the approved course.
***NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN UNTIL ALL MATERIALS ARE RECEIVED***