Please bear with us as we move to our new location in the Ablemarle Building on 325 N. Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC this week and next week. Our mailing address will still be 1202 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1202.
All phone numbers will remain the same. Please call our main number for assistance – 919-647-0000.
Engineering and Codes
Code Enforcement Resources
Code Enforcement - Accessibility Update - Tech Data
- Volume 1, Issue 1 ADA Changes – Revised ADA Regulations
- Volume 1, Issue 2 New ADA Regulations out in 6 months, effective in 18 months
- Volume 2, Issue 1 Effective, Compliance Date of 2010 ADA Standard
- Volume 2, Issue 2 2010 ADA Standard Effective Date, Corrections to Final Rules, Final Regulatory Impact Analysis
- Volume 3, Issue 1 USDOJ Accessible Pools – Means of Entry + Egress
- Volume 3, Issue 2 USDOJ Webinar on Pools
- Volume 3, Issue 3 USDOJ Pool Extension Jan 2013
- USDOJ Barrier Removal Readily Achievable Barrier Removal Q + A/Van Accessible Design Details
- USDOJ Barrier Removal Checklist v.2.1 NC Requirements for exterior 48” exterior path of travel prevails
- USDOJ ADA Update: A Primer for Small Business Requirements effective March 15, 2012 for removing architectural barriers in existing buildings and making sure that newly built or altered facilities are constructed to be accessible to individuals with disabilities
- NC Enforcing 2009 NCBC Ch. 11 & 2003 ICC/ANSI A117.10 Rev. 02/02/2010
- How to Order the 2003 ANSI A117.1 Standard or Commentary Rev. 7/27/10.
- Volume 4, Issue 1 USDOJ Major Website Redesign – May 2013
- Volume 5, Issue USDOJ Project Civic Access Settlement Agreement – Robeson County – July 2015