Please bear with us as we move to our new location in the Ablemarle Building on 325 N. Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC this week and next week. Our mailing address will still be 1202 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1202.
All phone numbers will remain the same. Please call our main number for assistance – 919-647-0000.
NCAC Rule .1309(b) provides for Update Course Sponsors to acquire the Board-developed course materials and Sponsors shall provide licensees participating in their classes a copy of the student materials developed by the Board.
[Per NCAC .1312 the Update Course Fee shall be an all-inclusive fee]
Continuing Education (CE) Information
NCHILB Approved Sponsors offering required UPDATE and ELECTIVE Courses:
Board-Developed Annual UPDATE Courses (license period)
- CUC00 Building Science (2002/2003)
- CUC01 Accuracy in Reporting Mechanical (2003/2004)
- CUC02 Accuracy in Reporting Structural (2004/2005)
- CUC03 The Summary Page (2005/2006)
- CUC04 Accuracy in Reporting Part I “State & Report” (2006/2007)
- CUC05 Accuracy in Reporting Part II “Describe” (2007/2008)
- CUC06 Writing Professional Inspection Reports (2008/2009)
- CUC07 Accuracy in Inspection Wood Decks (2009/2010)
- CUC08 Safety Training Part 1 – Electrical Panels (2010/2011)
- CUC09 Standards of Practice, Practical Application (2011/2012)
- CUC10 Safety Training Part II – Risk Assessment (2012/2013)
- CUC11 A Primer for Codes used in Home Inspections (2012/2013 Alternate)
- CUC12 NCHILB Code of Ethics (2013/2014) - Student Guide
- CUC13 4 Topics: Rules, Contracts, Discipline and DDID 2015 Update
- CUC14 Update Course 2016 Key Interpretations of the Standards of Practice, Understanding the Power of the DDID
- CUC15 Update Course 2017 Water Penetration and Condensation The Home Inspection Report Review