Please bear with us as we move to our new location in the Ablemarle Building on 325 N. Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC this week and next week. Our mailing address will still be 1202 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1202.
All phone numbers will remain the same. Please call our main number for assistance – 919-647-0000.
BEFORE PROCEEDING, LICENSEES ARE INVITED TO VIEW A SHORT INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO THAT EXPLAINS THE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCESS.
**NOTICE TO LICENSEES**
Effective June 20, 2012 all licensees must register in the board’s new web-based license information system. This system will allow all licensees to:
- Check continuing education credit hours
- Update contact/address information for the online directory
- Upload digital pocket id card photos
- Update general liability insurance policy number and expiration date
- Update bond, net assets, or errors & omission insurance documentation
- Update convictions or disciplinary actions information
- Pay for license renewals online using credit card or e-check and print out annual pocket id cards
Initial registration to assign a valid userid requires licensees to enter the last 4 digits of their social security number (ssn), birthdate and license number.
A valid email address must be provided to allow confirmation via the website.
Licensees must also select 3 security questions and provide answers to facilitate login if they forget their passwords in the future.